How To Make Barbie Doll Cake (Princess Doll Cake) Tutorial
In this cake tutorial I show you how to make a beautiful Barbie Princess Cake. I wanted to make the dress look elegant and youthful with pink glitter rose details at the corset and ruffles at the bottom.
10" round cake board
12" round cake drum
Lace cutter (Patchwork Cutters Rose Garland small and medium cutters)
Cake board decoration (JEM daisy centre stamps)
Sugar Flair Lustre Dusting (Shimmer Pink and Antique Gold)
Gum Glue Recipe:
1. Put 1/4 cup of warm water in a container or a jar with a lid.
2. Add 1/4 tsp of CMC(Tylose) and stir well.
3. The mixture will look lumpy but that is normal.
4. Leave overnight in the fridge.
5. Next day the glue should turn into a thick syrupy consistency.
6. Add water if glue is too thick.
7. Store in the fridge and use within a week.